Terms & Conditions
1. The Legal Workshop Consortium (the “Consortium”) does not guarantee the privacy of any third-party user’s identity or email address. The Consortium will not sell or distribute any third-party identity or email information on its own accord, but it may release the information if required to by law.
2. The Consortium does not endorse and is not responsible for any comments by third parties. Third-party comments are not solicited or endorsed by the Consortium in any way. The Consortium does not edit or review the substantive content of comments in any way. The Consortium reserves the right to edit comments to remove profanity (and other offensive content) and correct grammar.
3. The Consortium reserves the right to remove third-party comments at any time for any reason or no reason.
4. Third-party users may not post comments that violate the law in any way. This includes, but is not limited to, laws related to libel, copyright and trademark infringement, and confidentiality. Third-parties users may not post profane, malicious, or otherwise offensive content. Any comment violating the spirit or letter of this rule will be removed immediately and without warning or notification. If you believe any comment violates this rule in any way, email firstname.lastname@example.org to have the comment removed.
5. All content appearing on The Legal Workshop聽website is the property of one or more member journals of the Consortium and is licensed to the Consortium. The current member journals of the Consortium are: Cornell Law Review, Duke Law Journal, Georgetown Law Journal, New York University Law Review, Northwestern University Law Review, Stanford Law Review, and University of Chicago Law Review.
6. None of the content on The Legal Workshop website may be reproduced without permission of the Legal Workshop Managing Director of Business Development. All questions about content on the website, including requests for permission to reproduce content, should be directed to the Managing Director of Business Development.